Saekodive

Saekodive was founded in 1969. The company is based in Taiwan and has established its dominance in the global scuba diving community. Saekodive has become a pioneer in the manufacturing and distribution of quality diving equipment. 90% of Saekodive products are exported worldwide and the remaining 10% are sold in the domestic market of Taiwan.

Saekodive's mission is to not only make their products affordable and easier to use, but also to make diving more enjoyable through their superior and innovative products.

View as Grid List
Sort by
Display per page

Saekodive Dive Knife - SH

Saekodive folding dive knife
฿850.00 ฿400.00

Saekodive Folding Knife

Saekodive folding dive knife
฿850.00 ฿600.00

Saekodive Spring Fin Straps

Saekodive Spring Fin Straps
฿1,290.00 ฿800.00