Aqualung Calypso Diving Regulator Set
The fifth generation of the popular Calypso diving regulator from Aqualung. This simple design, with an attractive price, makes it a popular choice for dive shop rental equipment as well as new divers. It is compact, lightweight and easy to service.
It offers a simple and fast connection of the MP hose but also the possibility of using it right or left hand - perfect for those left hand divers. Comes with Calypso Octopus: reliable, easy breathing octopus, complete with the traditional hose attachment.
- Mid-size, high performance octopus to compliment the Titan and Calypso regulators
- High visibility 39” yellow hose and high visibility yellow cover makes it easy to locate in an emergency
- The venturi lever prevents unwanted freeflow when not in use
- All new, easy purge front cover
- Pressure gauge (Zero to 350 Bar)
- Depth gauge with 2 instruments
- Wide Angle, easy to read
- A popular choice for dive shop rental
First Stage :
- In-line, high-flow piston design means fewer components, excellent reliability and easy maintenance
- Large diameter of piston guarantees a more stable medium pressure output
- The 6 large holes in the end cap results in easier cleaning as well as better thermal exchange, thus improving the freezing resistance
- Features 1 HP port and 4 MP ports
- Compatible with EAN 40 new, out of the box
Second stage :
- No tool needed for dismantling
- Usable left or right hand
- Box bottom made with reinforced ABS with an inline venture vane
- Offers a traditional hose attachment via a swivel nut.
- The classic version is not reversible from right-handed to left-handed configuration.
- The Classic version is the better choice for coldwater diving as it is more resistant to freezing than the Quick Connect version